Why Soil Testing is Essential?
- Soil testing encourage plant growth by providing the best fertilizer recommendation.
- Soil testing diagnoses whether there is too little or too much of a fertilizer.
- It promotes environment quality.
- It also saves money that might otherwise be spent on unneeded fertilizers.
- Soil Analysis leads to more informed fertiliser decisions, reducing risks and increasing farm profitability in the long-term.
- Soil analysis reveals the amount of plant-available macro-nutrients in the soil and where soil nutrients are in the soil.
- Identifies nutrients that could be yield limiting.