Employment Exchange are the Official Govt. Owned Institution whose purpose is to provide latest Employment updates to registered users. There are numerous employment exchanges in India. Each Indian State has its own unique Employment Exchange. On the other hand there are states which do not have employment exchange and publish contact details of their officials and their emails to get latest employment news and updates.
Employment Exchanges have been renamed as “Employment Guidance and Promotion Centres” as the focus is now on vocational guidance and career counselling besides registration, submission, placement, etc.
There are 2 ways of registering with state employment exchange.
On-line Registration : Please use the following link which can take you through on-line registration process
An Employment Exchange is an organisation that provides employment assistance on the basis of qualification and experience. The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
Offline Registration Process :
- Candidates who want to make there registration will have to visit to the deputy director office, sub regional office or district level offices of employment exchange in-between morning 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- Carry your all documents photo copy in attested mode along with original copies for verification of them.
- One passport size photo in white background which you need to affix on the application form do not steeple it only fix it with gum.
- Once you had made your registration get the employment number / application number.
- After these process you will get the employment number through which you can join the rojgar melas, recruitment campus or career counselings.
- Following link has the list of employment exchange offices : Employment Exchange Office List
Job seekers can search for suitable jobs based on their qualification
The registered job seekers can check their status on the job waiting-list online.
The unique Registration Number provided by Employment Exchange can be a reference while applying for jobs, especially government jobs.
Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration